Sunday, July 25, 2010

I went to the cheese cake factory and had a carribean cooler does anyone know a recipe for it?

I know it has rum in it and coconut and strawberry! I think though I am missing some ingredientsI went to the cheese cake factory and had a carribean cooler does anyone know a recipe for it?
Ingredients:


3/4 oz. Dark Rum


1/2 oz. Apricot Brandy


1 oz. Coconut Cream


1 oz. Heavy Cream





Instructions:


Whirl in a blender at low speed for 10 - 15 seconds with 1 cup of crushed ice. Pour into a wine goblet. Garnish with grated coconut and a maraschino cherry.I went to the cheese cake factory and had a carribean cooler does anyone know a recipe for it?
http://www.copykat.com/


or this book


TOP SECRET RECIPES SODAS SMOOTHIES SPIRITS AND SHAKES


by Todd Wilbur - Author
3/4 oz dark rum


1/2 oz apricot brandy


1 oz coconut cream


1 oz heavy cream

No comments:

Post a Comment