Monday, July 26, 2010

HIdoes anyone know where I could find the recipe for a IN THE NIGHT GARDEN CAKE.?

I want to make a IN THE NIGHT GARDEN CAKE, decorating it with Iggle Piggle, Upsy Daisy and Macca Pacca. I cant seem to find a receipe anywhere. Can anyone help please and make my Grandsons 1st birthday a real treat.





ThanksHIdoes anyone know where I could find the recipe for a IN THE NIGHT GARDEN CAKE.?
I searched and the only thing I can find are the toppers for the cake that you can buy on ebay. I would just bake a regular sheet cake and buy the cake decorations from ebay, and decorate it. Good luck to you in finding exactly what you are looking for. Happy 1st. birthday to your grandson!!!HIdoes anyone know where I could find the recipe for a IN THE NIGHT GARDEN CAKE.?
SORRY I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND IT EITHERM BUT YOU CAN PURCHASE THE CAKE OR JUST THE CAKE TOPPERS.. I JUST GOOGLED: IN THE NIGHT GARDEN CAKE.. GOOD LUCK! I AM SURE HE WILL LOVE IT NO MATTER WHAT HE WILL KNOW GRANNY PUT HER LOVE INTO IT...
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment