Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please Help!!!Looking for a buttery,light&airy textured birthday cake.I need the perfect recipe.?

I am trying to find a buttery, light tasting cake...preferrably like a birthday cake texture.I have made several cakes but have been unsuccessful finding the perfect cake.Also thinking about using butter flavoring just to give it an extra uuuuuuump!I need to make a mother's day cake am pressed for time. Thanks in advance for your much needed assistance.Please Help!!!Looking for a buttery,light%26amp;airy textured birthday cake.I need the perfect recipe.?
Just buy a Butter Recipe Yellow cake mix. The are really good. I use it with the following icing and it is incredible.





1 cup dark brown sugar


1 can sweentened condensed milk


1 stick of butter (I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter original)





Mix all in a small saucepan and bring just to a boil. Pour over cooled cake.Please Help!!!Looking for a buttery,light%26amp;airy textured birthday cake.I need the perfect recipe.?
check out http://sumiram2006.googlepages.com/desse鈥?/a>


It has recipes for quite a few tasty cakes and desserts that can be prepared easily from home ..
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment