Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I would like to know where I might obtain the recipe for ';Bobs Chins Luau Cake';?

or close to it..Thanks all :?)I would like to know where I might obtain the recipe for ';Bobs Chins Luau Cake';?
1 yellow cake mix





1 can crushed pineapple, drained





1 -8 ounce cream cheese





1 large package instant vanilla pudding





1 small cool whip





1/2 cup toasted coconut





1/4 cup slivered almonds





marchino cherries














Mix and bake cake mix according to package directions in a 9x13 pan.


Mix pudding with 5 cups milk. Beat cream cheese until fluffy,


mix with pudding. Spread on the cooled cake. Sprinkle with the


drained pineapple. Spread cool whip over this. Sprinkle with coconut


and almonds. Decorate with marischino cherries.I would like to know where I might obtain the recipe for ';Bobs Chins Luau Cake';?
allrecipies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment