Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need an easy recipe for a birthday cake using only the following:?

ok so its my sisters bday 2day and i cant make or buy a cake but i want something similar using only the following:


1 slice of lemon pound cake


1 slice of chocolate pound cake


whipped cream


bluberries


raspberries





thnx!!


btw her bday is today








and also i have these but idk if i want to use them:


nature valley honey n oats granola bars


chocolate chips


cocunut shreds


marshmallows


butterscotch chips


i'm not sure if i want 2 use them thoI need an easy recipe for a birthday cake using only the following:?
I'd take the lemon pound cake, top with whipped cream and then add a mixture of the blueberries %26amp; raspberries on top.I need an easy recipe for a birthday cake using only the following:?
I pick Foodie...sounds great
You should cut out half a heart shape from each pound cake and put those together to make a heart. Then then you can decorate it with all the toppings you have available. Or you can spell out your sisters initials on the cake using things like berries and chocolate chips.
This is the best free cooking E-book I've found, I'm sure you can find what you're looking for in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment